Good reads on psychology and marketingThe 50 Best Social Psychology Books.
What you should do: Have editorial calendar 6 months in advance. Writers upload and send to editorial QA team. Writers make edits and publish live. +everybody on same page +no delays. +no complex & delays in signoff/approval processes.
Inconsistency : brand (message), style guide (editorial standards, what will it look like, grammar, links new tab, style, images etc.), frequency (editorial calendar, outreach, standards)
What you should do: 1 sync all team to make same contents 2. What should brand message bed: usp, difference from competitors. TAGFEE. Give customers similar experience.
What content do we need, Where does the content sit in the funnel, what is good for outreach?
What you should do: have outreach team, make contents that publishers care about/address gatekeepers, what motivates gatekeepers to publish your contents?
There are just so many things one needs to remember before relaunching a website on a new platform with new page structure and design.
– What content do you already have? Make sure to do a complete review. Find those hidden and forgotten gems.
– check backlinks. Do a 301 redirect for these.
– make sure to move highly trafficked pages from old to new and do a 301.
– any campaigns running when doing the switch?
– move landing pages/ do 301 redirects to new pages.
– SSL certificate
– DNS server
– New IP
Test test test